Monday, November 11, 2013

This Blog is Moving!

Hi friends!

It's gonna get ugly around here...in fact, it already is. I'm making the leap from Blogger to Wordpress. And right now, I have two ugly blogs. But it will get better soon, I promise.

My new address will be librarylearners.com. If you head over there, you can see all of my posts and all of your comments, but the sidebar and header and background and menu, well, they aren't quite there yet. But I'm working on it!

(I'm also packing for Hartford, Connecticut and AASL 13! B-r-r-r, it looks cold up there!)

Please bear with me as I move our library centers community to a new and better neighborhood. I'll get the landscaping finished soon, I promise!


4 comments:

  1. If you don't mind me asking, why did you make the switch from Blogger to Word Press?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be joining you soon. I'm Jen. I sat next to you at Blogitsa! I'm going to try switching myself. I might have to ask you for help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta bookmark this website it seems extremely helpful very useful. Thanks

    ReplyDelete